Due tomorrow: 75. Multiplying Binomials Preview
Due tomorrow: Q4 Project
Due Friday: Mathography
- In this assignment, you will write a “mathography” detailing yourself and your relationship to mathematics.
- Start off by telling a little about yourself – your interests, hobbies, family, and any other aspects of your background that you’d like to share.
- Talk about your experiences with mathematics since as early as you can remember. Discuss any favorite lessons or aspects of math which you enjoy (or don’t enjoy). Talk about any math that you do or that you see outside of school. Talk about how you see yourself as a learner and doer of mathematics. Most importantly, talk about why you think you feel the way you do about mathematics.
- The assignment should be:
- Typed or handwritten
- Organized like a formal essay or organized some other way
- A minimum of 1-page (single or double-spaced)
- The assignment can include drawings or illustrations once you’ve reached the 1-page requirement.
- This is an important opportunity for you to reflect on yourself and your identity as a math student. Be open and honest with yourself! I will not be sharing them with any other student.