Complete the Desmos activity:
Task 1: Review the answer key from today’s homework and discuss with your table as needed.
Due January 2nd. Have a great holiday season, and stay warm!
Regents Problems. Show all work for credit. Merely writing multiple choice/short response answers will not lead to any credit. This assignment is worth 5 homework grades. Doing 3-4 problems everyday will be more relaxing, better for you mentally, and will lead to better learning than trying to complete the entire assignment in one night (particularly the night before the assignment is due).
- August 2018 –
- August 2017 –
- August 2015 – 1, 2, 5, 6, 11, 12, 13, 16, 18, 28, 34, 37
Due Monday: Function Features
Due tomorrow (11/13)
- Mixture problems (systems of equations)
- Graphing systems of inequalities and identifying solutions and non-solutions
- Creating and graphing systems of inequalities from word problems
- Function notation, solutions, and domain/range
- Mixture Problems Practice
- HINT: The mixture problem on the quest comes from one of the practice problems (solutions are at the end)
- Function Notation Regents HW
- HINT: Three of the problems on the quest come from these regents problems (solutions can be found online)
- Systems of Inequalities Word Problems
- HINT: Two of the problems on the quest come from these regents problems (solutions can be found at the end)
- Graphing Systems of Inequalities
- HINT: One of the problems on the quest is similar to one of these regents problems (solutions can be found at the end)