Date: Wednesday, November 14 (approx: 2:25pm to 3:30pm)
Quarterly Topics (10/29 – calculators may be used for the entire exam)
- Add/Subtract/Multiply Integers
- Find the absolute value
- Add/Subtract/Multiply Fractions and Mixed Numbers (includes negatives)
- Add/Subtract/Multiply Decimals (includes negatives)
- Order of Operations with Integers, Fractions, Exponents and Decimals (PEMDAS)
- Evaluating Expressions
- Rational Number Word Problems
- Using the Distributive Property
Click on this link and follow the directions: https://student.desmos.com/?prepopulateCode=pv92p7
If you finish early, click here: https://student.desmos.com/?prepopulateCode=942svy
Here is the consent form for our visitor on Monday, October 1. Please have your parent/guardian sign and return: Consent Form
For your first homework assignment of the year, please have you and your parent/guardian print and sign our course requirements: Course Requirements 2018 – 2019 7th Grade (Peralta). If you don’t have access to a printer, feel free to handwrite a brief note acknowledging that you and your parent have read the course requirements.
This assignment will be due Wednesday, September 12.